While the use of music therapy to aid in cancer treatment is not new, the use of this therapy in easing pain and suffering from mesothelioma and other cancers has been very successful. So successful, in fact, that many cancer centers have adopted and integrated music therapy into their support programs.
According the Huntsman Cancer Center at the University of Utah, there are five ways that music therapy can help during cancer treatment:
- It can ease pain and other symptoms. Studies have shown that music therapy can help reduce pain perception.
- It helps you express emotions.
- It connects you with people.
- Listening to your favorite music makes you happier.
- It lets you focus on something other than cancer.
Read the article.
An experienced asbestos attorney can make a critical difference
Since 1983, Nass Cancelliere has assisted thousands of asbestos victims from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, and have collected over $100,000,000 in compensation for its clients. The firm has also been instrumental in changing many of the laws in Pennsylvania to help asbestos victims.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or other asbestos related illness, speak with an attorney at Nass Cancelliere. Contact us online here or call 215-546-8200 to speak with an attorney directly.
View sample jury verdicts and sample settlements.